social media (aka Web 2.0, Buy Avapro Online Without Prescription, Social Web). It's on the news and in the papers, so the CEO hears about it and asks the CMO, Avapro over the counter, "should we be doing that?" And so the lukewarm potato gets handed downward until a consultant like me gets a phone call.
But despite the mounting curiosity, there's still not much action on the part of mid-size to large companies.
Waiting and seeing
I can see why some folks are taking a wait-and-see approach to social media, buy generic Avapro. If you wait, other folks will figure out some things for you. One or two leaders in your industry will make a big move and you'll be able to see whether they fail or succeed, Buy Avapro Online Without Prescription. Buy no prescription Avapro online, And eventually, some kind of broad consensus will emerge regarding how companies should engage with the user-generated Web.
I believe a consensus already is coalescing, but it exists mostly among brand-me and small-business owners, purchase Avapro online, technology gurus, forward-thinking marketers and their followers â€“ some of the same people who advised us that businesses should embrace the Web way back in the mid 90s. Order Avapro, And boy were they right, even if we had a bubble and a hiccup along the way.
An emerging consensus
The emerging consensus on social media simply says that now is the time to jump in. Buy Avapro Online Without Prescription, Now is the time to play, to experiment, to make your mistakes and start to form your own professional opinions about which domains (blogging or microblogging, podcasting, wikis, social-networking, etc.) are the most productive and instructive for your company. All while it costs you next to nothing, rx free Avapro. Think of it as a free or cheap form of education, since very few of these mediums require a huge investment. Avapro for sale, In the same way that nobody questions the need for a company to have its own Web site anymore, I believe in a couple years we'll be at the point where nobody will question the need for companies to be engaged, in some form, in the millions of conversations taking place every minute on the social Web, purchase Avapro online no prescription. Not just because a growing number of customers will expect it, but because it could come to represent one of the lowest-cost means of connecting with people who are predisposed toward your products and services.
Price to play
What might you expect to spend getting your feet wet in social media, Buy Avapro Online Without Prescription. Order Avapro online c.o.d, The good news is that participation is free. It doesn't cost you a thing to set up a blog (start with Blogger), a Flickr account, a Facebook or MySpace account or a Twitter account, australia, uk, us, usa, canada, mexico, india, craiglist, ebay. If you're reluctant to put your company's name out on Facebook, just set up your own personal account first and see how it goes. Where can i buy cheapest Avapro online, Oh, did I mention. Buy Avapro Online Without Prescription, Unlike some forms of marketing research, it's lots of fun.
Now, if you think you're ready to dip your toes in the tub, buy Avapro from mexico, but you can't spare any FTEs, or even a portion of an FTE, Avapro price, consider sloshing over just a little of the cash you're blowing on TV, radio and print ads.
- For the cost of producing and buying a print ad in a trade pub, you could hire a consultant to establish a passive presence on all the major social networks â€“ or, buy Avapro online no prescription, better yet, an active presence on a couple of select networks!
- For the cost of a radio spot, Buy Avapro online cod, you could hire a team to build and help you feed your blog for a year.
If you want to get serious and be prepared for the media of the future, you just might have to borrow a little from the media of the past.
Yeah, but what's my ROI, where can i find Avapro online.
With some companies spending money is not the issue, but justifying the spend is. Consequently, I hear a lot about ROI: "What's the ROI of blogging?" "What's the ROI of being on Twitter?" And quite honestly, that's a tough one, Buy Avapro Online Without Prescription. Buy cheap Avapro no rx, For instance, I can't tell you if this blog has literally resulted in revenue for my business. But I do know that in some cases, we couldn't have won the job without it, buy cheapest Avapro. The blog was one of seveal critical pieces that contributed to the sale.
As you think about what kind of return you might expect from social media, Avapro pharmacy, keep in mind that the ROI could be entirely qualitative. Buy Avapro Online Without Prescription, Comcast maintains a Twitter account, @Comcastcares, staffed by a real guy, Frank Eliason, which they use to monitor conversations about Comcast and then to intervene when a disgruntled customer needs personal service. The ROI. Probably pretty lackluster from a pure financial point of view. But then again, buy Avapro no prescription, what is their reputation worth to them. And how is that reputation built, Online buy Avapro without a prescription, if not one conversation at a time. So, what is it worth to Comcast to have thousands of influential technology aficionados â€“ the same people you ask for help when your computer or high-speed Internet goes on the blink â€“ see that Comcast is staffed by real people who actually appear to care, Buy Avapro Online Without Prescription.
Give ROI a vacation
Ultimately, it's not for me or any other consultant to predict what ROI you should expect. The whole question of ROI is an evolving conversation that I believe needs to be left as a big question mark â€“ for now, order Avapro no prescription. And given how cheap it is to do social media, why put so much pressure on it to earn its keep. Avapro samples, Your company's potted plant budget is probably ten times more than what you'll spend on social media...and what's the ROI on that. Buy Avapro Online Without Prescription, The danger is that if you approach this medium with an immediate need for gain, or to monetize it somehow, you might not have the sensitivity to see how online communities are driven not by taking so much as giving. Yes, it's a very hippie sentiment, but guess who's running Web 2.0, buy Avapro in canada. Grown up hippies and their philosophical offspring. The point is that in order to thrive in any medium, Online buying Avapro, you need to understand that medium's unique rules and mores. If you don't your marketing could come off as clumsy and self-serving and you won't be able to build a community around your product or service.
One way forward
I know a number of marketing managers who are already familiar with social media and are eager to jump in, but they want to do so thoughtfully, Buy Avapro Online Without Prescription. They're looking for a framework that will lend some sense of professionalism and planfulness to their social media efforts. Fair enough, buy Avapro without a prescription.
If that's you, let me suggest that your initial success and longer term ROI on the social web will hinge on these three things:
- Your social media persona â€“ Do you have a clear understanding of who your company is and what it stands for in word and deed. Avapro from canadian pharmacy, Perhaps you've explored this territory in a recent branding effort. Buy Avapro Online Without Prescription, If so, dig up the dusty brand book and see what it tells you. Ultimately, you want to determine whether your company is a teacher, a helper, order Avapro from mexican pharmacy, a connector or a [insert a personality type here].
- Your imagination and sense of play â€“ This is all fairly uncharted territory with very few precedents and formulas to latch onto. You might see that as a curse. Where can i order Avapro without prescription, I see it as a blessing. It means that the playing field is fairly level. Are you a small bank, Buy Avapro Online Without Prescription. You have just as good odds of beating out the top banks to become a real player in social media. There are many right answers and many ways to capitalize on this sea change in online behavior, where can i buy Avapro online. But you've got to explore and find them.
- Trial and error â€“ Since there's no script or formula to guide you, it's reasonable to expect that some things you try might fail or succeed underwhelmingly. Maybe you'll build an application on Facebook that attracts just 50 installs. Buy Avapro Online Without Prescription, Don't fret. Tweak it and see what happens. With your social media persona as your guide, look for another way to act out your company's role oline. You're making omelets, so just commit up-front to breaking some eggs!
Get help if you need it
Of course, you're not entirely on your own. Without spending a fortune, you could hire a social media consultant to shortcut your learning curve. A consultant could help you clarify your company's social media persona and explore the many ways that could translate into actions, Buy Avapro Online Without Prescription. Or simply help you narrow the field and point you to some sites or networks that your company should consider first.
But ultimately, you have to take a first step, which might be as simple as bringing up the topic with your boss. Perhaps you need to lay out the alternatives:
- Your can jump into social media now while there's still time to experiment, learn and lead.
- You can wait until everyone else does it and be forced to jump in with little forethought. Because the landscape will be more defined and some of your competitors may have already set a high barrier to entry, you may not have the luxury of picking your battles. When we do achieve this "critical mass" I believe it's going to be a mad rush. To paraphrase wine and marketing celeb Gary Vaynerchuck: You think social media is big now. Just wait until Oprah gets on Twitter!
Photo: "Dipping toes on Lake Louise" by thomas pix.
Similar posts: Buy Erythromycin Online Without Prescription. Buy Nizoral Online Without Prescription. Buy Nexium Online Without Prescription.
Trackbacks from: Buy Avapro Online Without Prescription. Buy Avapro Online Without Prescription. Buy Avapro Online Without Prescription. Buy Avapro Online Without Prescription. Buy Avapro Online Without Prescription. Buy Avapro Online Without Prescription. Buy Avapro Online Without Prescription. Rx free Avapro. Where can i buy Avapro online. Online buy Avapro without a prescription. Buy Avapro no prescription. Avapro pharmacy.